Sunday, September 25, 2016

Melancholy

Melancholy.

When something just isn't right, that is the emotion I feel. I guess not being able to figure it out and fix it, regardless of what it is, makes me sad.  Disconnected comes in a close second. Things just aren't right.
The next thing seems to be that I become an ass hole.  I know, you can't imagine it.  I have no patience when things are hectic. I have no patience for disconnected relationships.  Oh hey... maybe that is it...

Seems the only constant in life is yourself. But when "yourself" has been changing in so many new and sober ways,  and you add that to the loss of loved ones, the end of friendships, changes in the harmony of your marriage, challenges with your children, and the world as it is... melancholy.

I feel a great amount of work needs to be done. I know I can only work on me, but I'm seeing a need.  A first step I suppose in making sure that whatever this is, stops right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment